Thursday, July 26, 2007

the future is now! Yikes.

I'm no fan of the passage of time. I really thought that this summer would last a hell of a lot longer. But its more or less over, and I have about a month 1/2 before I head off to France. I find that alot of me is quite resistant to the whole change thing. That being said, much more of me is stoked out of my mind that I will be in France so damn soon, I really find the whole situation hard to believe (I see that as a function of me never having gone anywhere before) SO... I've got more or less a week left in tallahassee, and a ton of goodbyes to say.

Meanwhile, I haven't started packing, haven't gotten my visa, and haven't heard back from my school. So, the plan is, I'll show up in France, homeless. I really can't imagine a better story. Vive la France.

2 comments:

SvenJosefson said...

Mitch why don't you go ahead and get skype so that you can talk for free. It beats AIM.

Me-Ami said...

Wow, you're leaving early! That'll give you plenty of time to acclimate, though. I haven't really done any of the essential things yet either. Procrastination plagues my life.